Rear anti roll bar bushes

mc

An advisory on the MOT states a small amount of movement in the OSR anti roll bar bush, is it worth me fitting some uprated bushes or just replacing with OEM?

Also, are they likely to be easy to change?

Suggestions welcome please,

Cheers

Mike

or some Poly ones. Changed my oem ones for them

can you tell any difference?

Oh yes!

I fitted the SuperPro ARB bushes, which will actually be coming off very soon, once I fit my Eibach ARB's which have bushes supplied.

The SuperPro's fitted are sized for the OEM bar. They will be coming off in the next couple of weeks and will be 50% off RRP, £20+ delivery for front and rear with about 7k miles on them. PM me if you're interested.

• 6 months later...

or some Poly ones. Changed my oem ones for them

can you tell any difference?

Oh yes!

I fitted the SuperPro ARB bushes, which will actually be coming off very soon, once I fit my Eibach ARB's which have bushes supplied.

The SuperPro's fitted are sized for the OEM bar. They will be coming off in the next couple of weeks and will be 50% off RRP, £20+ delivery for front and rear with about 7k miles on them. PM me if you're interested.

These anti roll bar bushes still available out of interest? Also - do you know what size the anti roll bar bush size is? I have seen 32mm and 34mm on sale. I have a 2004 GT if that makes any difference?