Colours

formatzero

Any idea why there are so many gunmetal and black cars around,been looking for a nice blue, azure or midnight or a sunset car with black leather but they seem pretty scarce from 07 on and very limited supply in Scotland.

Also wondered if the later cars interiors are much better than origional model as is commented on in the motoring press. :)

Azure & sunset were not available from 07+. Midnight blue was but its a pretty rare colour

I think Sunset was discontinued when the first facelift came out in early 2006. Temper Orange (also very rare) was introduced for the 313 model in 2007.

As far as the facelift goes it certainly improved the interior but it wasn't really earth shattering. It was just a tidying up job, some cosmetic changes and a few minor but useful additions.

Any idea why there are so many gunmetal and black cars around

Seeing as each and every car had to be ordered from a main dealer until late 2006, I would imagine that these were the most popular colours for punters who forked out 30 grand when buying them new :shrug:

Pete

Azure & sunset were not available from 07+. Midnight blue was but its a pretty rare colour

I think Sunset was discontinued when the first facelift came out in early 2006. Temper Orange (also very rare) was introduced for the 313 model in 2007.

As far as the facelift goes it certainly improved the interior but it wasn't really earth shattering. It was just a tidying up job, some cosmetic changes and a few minor but useful additions.

Seeing as each and every car had to be ordered from a main dealer until late 2006, I would imagine that these were the most popular colours for punters who forked out 30 grand when buying them new :shrug:

Pete

Sunset was still available after the first facelift :)

Pete

Sunset was still available after the first facelift :)

Yup, there are Sunset MY06's around.