Stupidly happy new owner :-)

MrsNiki

Thankyou for being so welcoming :D

It is the driver side door thats a bit worn, looks like previous owner used to rest their arm there when driving!

I really cannot wait until Friday, and i then have a whole weekend of driving planned to go and show it off, fun times :clap:

Will be keeping my eye out on here for any help i need.... and as for modifications, well i've already been looking for new alloys haha!

i fear this will be expensive, but good fun too :-)

Niki (another girly driver!)

Those panels seem to be very poorly made. My roadster had only done 20k miles when I got it but the grab handle on the drivers door was so badly scratched up it looked like a lion had been attacking it!

Think that lion has been in my car too :D Anywho, found some vinyl wrapping that will sort it out.... however it looks like i'll be doing quite a bit to the interior so it all matches now!

And it starts...... haha!

:lol:

Well I've had my zed a few days now and I don't think I've stopped smiling! It's like having a new puppy, I just have to take him out everyday just to show him off!!

One very very satisfied customer :D

Niki

Excellent - glad you like it :thumbs: