350z 07' (300bhp) - £10,495

RICHIERICH

Grey 07 350Z, 41,000 miles with Factory Sat Nav

full service History, bought 9 months old so from new, 2 previous owners.

few cosmetic mods: Clear Tail lights, symmetrical rear indicator lens, Z badges front & back, bespoke sport exhaust upto Lambda sensors, (sounds wonderful but not too loud) fitted in April - life time warranty with paperwork.

Tyres all round replaced in February - Bridgestones RE050A Rears - RE040 Fronts

Tax - Jan 2013

Service - 30th March

MOT - 30th March

Any questions do not hesitate to ask and more pics, the few pics you see, I havent had chance to wash, few slight marks on alloys but from pot holes and stone chips only - usual daily wear and tear!

Private Plate - if your a golfer you may be interested at an additional cost!

PM for more pics details etc... I believe the car should have left the factory this way :-) legitimate sale due to job change meaning more commuting and baby due in January!

300 bhp soz.... Clear lights are better yes!! Dont expect a hard time guys for what i want for it etc.... yes im open to offers especially if buyer wants number plate too.

:-)

So to confirm this is a 2007 registered revup, not the HR. :thumbs:

300 bhp soz.... Clear lights are better yes!! Dont expect a hard time guys for what i want for it etc.... yes im open to offers especially if buyer wants number plate too.

:-)

So to confirm this is a 2007 registered revup, not the HR. :thumbs:

Yup, which also means it's not Twilight Grey as that was a MY07 colour. ;)

50'S on back and 40'S on front coz thats all Kwikfit could get from Bridgestone. Not such a strange thing?? :bang:

2007 296bhp not the 313bhp - car was born March 2007 with one air box

Would put more pics on but only allowed 3...

Any more silly and non silly questions ??

50'S on back and 40'S on front coz thats all Kwikfit could get from Bridgestone. Not such a strange thing?? :bang:

They're not silly questions, we're just trying to help your ad provide "Correct and truthfull" information.

Seriously though if you want to sell the car at least help the purchaser understand what you're trying to sell. Simples :thumbs:

To be fair I wouldn't have put 40's on with 50's on the back, I'd have gone elsewhere. The 40's are terrible.

They're not silly questions, we're just trying to help your ad provide "Correct and truthfull" information.

Seriously though if you want to sell the car at least help the purchaser understand what you're trying to sell. Simples :thumbs:

To be fair I wouldn't have put 40's on with 50's on the back, I'd have gone elsewhere. The 40's are terrible.

Exactly why I asked Ian, but then going to quik fit for tyres probably deserved the end result :thumbdown: For what they charged for those 4 tyres (even with one free probably ) you could have got 4 matching ones of a decent make for the same price... Simples :p

Anyway GLWTS :thumbs:

£515 for all 4 bargain........................................Simples............. if you wanna buy comment, if not comment on other posts :-)

It was a relevant question, you are the one having a hissy fit, I think having much better grip on the rear than the front is not a good thing.

Oh and if you don't want comments then don't advertise on an open forum.... simples

£515 for all 4 bargain........................................Simples............. if you wanna buy comment, if not comment on other posts :-)

It was a relevant question, you are the one having a hissy fit, I think having much better grip on the rear than the front is not a good thing.

Oh and if you don't want comments then don't advertise on an open forum.... simples

Meeeooowwww :headhurt:

I have a non silly question;

Are you sure about rying to sell a MY06 for £12k?? :)

PS: Your car is not Twighlight as that was a MY07 colour ;)

quite clear 07, and twilight grey............. do ya research pal

You might want to do your own research on the car your selling;

It's a MY06 car (no bonnet hump)

It's not Twilight as that was a MY07 colour (eg cars with the bonnet hump)

;)

Richierich

You can check the car colour by looking at the sticker in the drivers door shut or the chassis plate under the bonnet where it has the paint codes:-

Gunmetal is: WV2D or WV2G

Twilight Grey is: K51

Although you say your car was 'born' in March 2007 it was in fact made in 2006 (MY06 model) and many were unsold until well into 2007 - yours being one of them.

Richierich

You can check the car colour by looking at the sticker in the drivers door shut or the chassis plate under the bonnet where it has the paint codes:-

Although you say your car was 'born' in March 2007 it was in fact made in 2006 (MY06 model) and many were unsold until well into 2007 - yours being one of them.

So this would mean that there could be a large gap between manufacture date and registration Colin?

B)

Richierich

So this would mean that there could be a large gap between manufacture date and registration Colin?

B)

Yes - happens all the time when manufacturers/dealers can't shift stock. There were quite few unsold MY07s 350's when the 370 came out with quite a few that were originally for the Irish market were unsold and found there way over here to be eventually registered as late as 2010, IIRC.

Right checked and it is WV2G SO IT IS GUNMETAL, sorry to all I didnt believe! Im gathering few of you on this post are interested in buying then??????????? Didnt think so.....

Ive had since Dec 2007 with 5k on the clock, it was registered in March 2007 not BORN 2007 so thats that cleared up too and the price is now 11K OVNO to reflect market prices, im not giving it away for 8K as some of you may suggest! Dont wanna sell anyway!! :angry:

I want to put more pics up but this site wont allow me to!