95ron fuel & engine malfunction light

samsniss350z

It's the piggy back platinum pro system but I'm gonna rip it out and go for the syvecs standalone I think so I can do away with the seperat nos controller.

If I knew haltech were releasing a full stand alone system I would have went for that :doh: but I didn't lol

We was running the Syvecs a few weeks ago on the dynapack , just waiting for some firmware updates before we go my 350 back on the dyno to finish a few things off like the traction control.

It's the piggy back platinum pro system but I'm gonna rip it out and go for the syvecs standalone I think so I can do away with the seperat nos controller.

If I knew haltech were releasing a full stand alone system I would have went for that :doh: but I didn't lol

We was running the Syvecs a few weeks ago on the dynapack , just waiting for some firmware updates before we go my 350 back on the dyno to finish a few things off like the traction control.

How did it go? Is it a worth while change in your opinion from the haltech piggyback?

Neil, yes I feel it will be a worth while investment.

If you want to run dual lambda's you either need to run a S8 ECU or run dual widebands to feed into a S6 ecu, the S6 can only take a single lambda input, but I would be happy just using a single lambda in the odd cylinder bank (this is the bank that runs leanest we have found)

The knock control is awesome the traction control brilliant , the only downside that some people may say is cruise wont work but the price/spec of this ECU I feel the customer will not be interested in cruise anyway, the cruise switch can be used to switch calibrations thou.

Just waiting for my S6 to be delivered.

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the very belated update, found the link to the pedal dance and made notes and perhaps should haved used my phone camera to capture the code or had someone sat next to me. i spent more time looking at the stopwatch (bearing in mind how 'timing is critical') and concentrating on that than actually counting the flashes to the fault code. Bad news=no idea as to the fault code. Good news=pedal dance worked. More good news=The ECL hasn't returned after 2-300 miles of driving, so i'm driving around with a bit of a nervous smile on my face, I've since driven throughout the rev range so have not been drivng in the same way i was when the ECL was on where i didn't run it above 2500rpm. Would it be safe to say that all is well????????????

Apologies for the very belated update, found the link to the pedal dance and made notes and perhaps should haved used my phone camera to capture the code or had someone sat next to me. i spent more time looking at the stopwatch (bearing in mind how 'timing is critical') and concentrating on that than actually counting the flashes to the fault code. Bad news=no idea as to the fault code. Good news=pedal dance worked. More good news=The ECL hasn't returned after 2-300 miles of driving, so i'm driving around with a bit of a nervous smile on my face, I've since driven throughout the rev range so have not been drivng in the same way i was when the ECL was on where i didn't run it above 2500rpm. Would it be safe to say that all is well????????????

If the light stays off :thumbs:

If it comes back on do another reset and try and get the code, then take it from there.