What is under carpet?

Shel

I've only had my zed for a few weeks so excuse me if i'm being thick :wacko: , but.... can anyone tell me what is under the carpet on the passenger side near to the door, it's like a box or something :shrug: . I started to take the carpet up to find out but it was too much hassle so i thought i'd ask on here first

Bit of a long shot this, do you have an aftermarket car phone kit fitted? some of the less reputable fitters will often slide the phone control box under the carpet :scare: Is this 'box" of yours near the front edge of the door? :shrug:

Ah ha you could be right, i think it does have a phone kit, yes it is near the front edge of the door. I only noticed it today cos i was hoovering my car for the first time since i've owned it. Thanks for solving that for me B) , do you think it would be easy to remove it?

Bit of a long shot this, do you have an aftermarket car phone kit fitted? some of the less reputable fitters will often slide the phone control box under the carpet :scare: Is this 'box" of yours near the front edge of the door? :shrug:

Ah ha you could be right, i think it does have a phone kit, yes it is near the front edge of the door. I only noticed it today cos i was hoovering my car for the first time since i've owned it. Thanks for solving that for me B) , do you think it would be easy to remove it?

It will depend how much spare cable they left running to the box, you have PM :)

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't a phone or anything like it . . . . it was where one of the muppets that i took my car to to find my rattle (which was banana arm in the end) had jacked the car up in the wrong place, so it was a bulge :scare: . Sorted now tho :thumbs:

FFS, name and shame :wacko: