Few Goodies *Additions*

mike89

My Zed is up for sale as I need an eco car as my every day driver now :thumbdown: . So heres some stuff I am selling.

I have a Bluetooth adapter for sale which allows you to integrate the handsfree with your phone. £75 delivered.

photo-001.jpg

Also got a boot Divider that cost a fortune from Nissan. I will take £45 for this, delivered.

divider-1.jpg

Genuine Nissan Boot net, been in the car since brand new, cost a fortune off Nissan. Looking for £40 delivered.

IMG_3081-001.jpg

First up is 2 x 25mm & 2 x 20mm spacers. The 25mm ones were bought off the forum from MWTech. I got the other ones from KEI racing. Looking for £100 + del.

IMG_3082-001.jpg

JWT Popcharger. This was bought off another member about a year ago, covered just under 2500 on my car. It has damaged thread so a new screw has been used with a washer, which does the job perfectly, I had no issues with it at all. Looking for £45 + del.

IMG_3083-001.jpg

IMG_3084-001.jpg

Finally, I have some Z burger badges for sale. Bought these about 6 months ago, there is a tiny bit of 'wear' on them when looked at closely. I'll take £30 for these inc. delivery.

IMG_3080-001.jpg

unlikely but if pop charger sale falls through i'll take it... ;)

It is coming to NI, though, so still a chance for you to hijack it from RM lol

haha i do have mates that work in the RM in Belfast Tome st, but i think they would tell me where to go if i asked them.That's even if the package gets sorted there.