HELP PLEASE , A/C is on all the time ??

Bobby81

Hi guys ,

I have done the p3 service last week and after a while i noticed that a/c is on every time i start the car , the a/c bottom in the right is off and when i put it on the "auto" it dose not respond and on "off" position the cold air still come out , tried the middle bottom and as i turned it clock wise the air comes to the max and hot air come out , so i think something wrong with the wires or something , please let me know if you had the same problem .

Thanks for looking

Hmmmm I know this could be a long shot but worth testing the water with.

Has the central dash area been opened up at any time to gain access behind the heater controls. The reason being is if you unplug the heater controls the blower automatically comes on, even though it's unplugged.

Could this mean a potential fault with the cable or has come loose? It's a ribbon cable that attaches to the heater controls behind the central dash.

Worth a punt?

You might be right at some point wasso , cause they had to squeez the rubber cable the one attached to the a/c and when I asked them they said it was a loos somewhere , I think need to go back and check it out , thanks for your thoughts guys :wave:

Has the central dash area been opened up at any time to gain access behind the heater controls. The reason being is if you unplug the heater controls the blower automatically comes on, even though it's unplugged.

Could this mean a potential fault with the cable or has come loose? It's a ribbon cable that attaches to the heater controls behind the central dash.

Worth a punt?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Having taken the dash apart a few times, it sounds very like what happens when the wire from the heater control is removed from the white box it's attached to. Hopefully an easy fix!

Worth a punt?

This is exactly what I was thinking. Having taken the dash apart a few times, it sounds very like what happens when the wire from the heater control is removed from the white box it's attached to. Hopefully an easy fix!

+1

Happened to me when I was fitting my stereo.