• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices biatch

Well that's nice - Sorry I was busy when you called :lol:

£109 Car and Driver

Extra Driver £30

£10 Passenger (Over 16)

Google is your friend - don't want to put a link up in case it's against the rules but you can PM me for who I use - price does vary site to site :)

EDIT : Cost you more to drive down and back Neil :p;):lol:

Is it full day mate?

Yes mate :)

Welcome to stay with me the night before and the Saturday night if you want to drive back on the Sunday???

@ grlnet - sweet I'll let you know what it's like for spectators after Friday :thumbs:

Thanks bud, happy to tag along though :thumbs:

Is it full day mate?

Yes mate :)

Welcome to stay with me the night before and the Saturday night if you want to drive back on the Sunday???

@ grlnet - sweet I'll let you know what it's like for spectators after Friday :thumbs:

I'll let you know ASAP as the missus is away that weekend so should be good. :thumbs: my nitrous still won't be running though but considering I'm a better driver there shouldn't be too much of a gap. What you have in power I make up for in skill :p

I'll let you know ASAP as the missus is away that weekend so should be good. :thumbs: my nitrous still won't be running though but considering I'm a better driver there shouldn't be too much of a gap. What you have in power I make up for in skill :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll let you know which one is laughing that much after the 22nd :thumbs:

Let the games begin :clap::snack:

I'll let you know which one is laughing that much after the 22nd :thumbs:

hmm have to see how funds are.... alternatively, if you're heading down there and fancy a bit of success ballast id be happy to meet you in bham and ride shotgun... obviously i'd put muchos beer tokens towards a lift down there... and then i could act as club photographer while im down there?

hmm have to see how funds are.... alternatively, if you're heading down there and fancy a bit of success ballast id be happy to meet you in bham and ride shotgun... obviously i'd put muchos beer tokens towards a lift down there... and then i could act as club photographer while im down there?

Sounds fair to me, you could always leave your car at mine or I pick you up.

I'll post up later tonight for a Brum gathering to see Keyser and Neil thrash it out :lol:

I'll post up later tonight for a Brum gathering to see Keyser and Neil thrash it out :lol:

Opsee errr

1. it was raining

2. the tyres just won't come up to temp

3. I can't get to grips with this clucth

4. The SC belt is slipping

5. I really don't like these new brake pads

Or if I do the fastest lap

:bleh:

:lol:

It's not a race it's just for fun :lol:;):teeth:

Neil - Looks like your gonna HAVE to come down now :thumbs:

Don't let him fix the NOS in time

Me & my dad will come in the Tubby '2, the Z doesn't see track use... it barely sees the rain (well unless I'm already out driving with the roof down - then it always rains!).

How do we book? Or do we just add our name to the list? Who do we pay? How much is £139 in biscuits?

1. Keyser

2. HaydnH (car + driver + extra driver)

How do we book? Or do we just add our name to the list? Who do we pay? How much is £139 in biscuits?

:lol: A lot of Hob Nobs Hahahahahah

I'll give them a call or have a word tomorrow see if I can get a discount for 5 or something - if not I'll post the link up :thumbs:

Opsee errr

1. it was raining

2. the tyres just won't come up to temp

3. I can't get to grips with this clucth

4. The SC belt is slipping

5. I really don't like these new brake pads

Or if I do the fastest lap

:bleh:

:lol:

It's not a race it's just for fun :lol:;):teeth:

Neil - Looks like your gonna HAVE to come down now :thumbs:

Don't let him fix the NOS in time

You ready to be spanked like a little bitch lol :lol:

:lol::lol: It's 9266.666 Tesco Bourbon biscuits at 45p a pack of 30 :surrender:

Me & my dad will come in the Tubby '2, the Z doesn't see track use... it barely sees the rain (well unless I'm already out driving with the roof down - then it always rains!).

1. Keyser

2. HaydnH (car + driver + extra driver)