Mobile tyre fitters?

DannyBoy

So came out to the zed this morning to find both rear tyres flat with suspicious uniform holes in the sidewalls, obviously I can't drive it to a proper tyre fitter but can anyone give me an idea of whether a mobile tyre fitter would actually do a good job/would be able to handle 18's? The alternative would be getting it trailered to a proper tyre place.

Thanks in advance.

DB

event tyres would be my suggestion

+1

I've used them a few times now and have always had great service. Most recently they fitted tyres to my new 19" rims :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about that though DB and hope you get it sorted soon

• 3 months later...

If you've got anything like the problem we have around here where young pillocks think its great fun going around in the middle of the night sticking knives into the sidewalls of any tyres going. I suppose the only saving grace is that they're not targetting particular cars, anything with hoops gets done and the first the owner knows is when they go out to hop into their car only to find 4 flat tyres with holes in the sidewalls leaving them irrepairable. The price differential between 4 tyres for a Pug 206 and a ZED doesn't bear thinking about. I just hope the little scrotes get caught by the public. :rant::angry: