Gtechniq

dobby

I recently bought a range of goodies from these guys including the EXO spray and I am very impressed so far. I have so far used C1+ and C1.5 Silo Seal. Also the G1 window stuff. That was a bit of a nightmare to get off but, it deffinately works a treat. I want to get some of the I1?? For the fabrics at waxstock tomorrow. I dont think I will ever use wax again. I don't see the point. Atleast just now.

IMG_0718.jpg

The light, rear quarter panel, door and side skirt have been done. Its better in person but also to add that after going over it all with my rotary that was pretty much the finish anyway lol. Proof that its all in the prep. The C1.5 did add gloss.

Remember the HD button.

Cheers

Looking luuurrverrly B)

Got some C1.5 in the garage awaiting application.

How did you find the slickness of the surface after C1.5?

Some people have posted on DW that despite amazing beading it can feel "grabby" as opposed to slick.......read this AFTER I received my 250ml order :doh: so I hope this was just a bad batch.

I bought C1+ kit, EXO kit, T1, C6, C5, C4, G1 and G4. It was an expensive parcel lol. The paint overall does feel slick but I had noticed after the third coat of C1.5 that the microfibre was grabbing a bit. The sheeting is unmatched though. I am not using EXO on my car untill I have had the front end resprayed as it is quite expensive to waste. The I1 I want just to play with clothes lol A water proof hoodie would be great. Or a super water proof jacket.