Nissan 350z GT Roadster xxxMINTxxx Low Mileage

ace

Sad to say I'm selling my much loved Nissan 350z Roadster/Convertable I have owned her for 3 years and it's only ever been used on sunny days in winter it's had it's coat on (Genuine 350z cover) and garaged needless to say the car is absolutly mint inside and out. It's had one previous owner who also only used it for special occassions. I had new Bridgestones fitted all round a few weeks back and they have done only 100 miles also while the wheels were off I had genuine Brembo brake pads fitted all round (Zmanalex).

The car has a long MOT and tax with all keys, manuals etc.

Price Sold

Here's her spec

Nissan GT 350z Roadster/Convertable Face lift model

Year 2006 (56) plate (UK Model)

Mileage 20,000 FNSH

GT Pack

Alezan Tan Leather Mesh seats ( factory optional extra)

Brembo Brakes

Bi-Xenon self leveling lights with power wash

Electric heated seats and mirrors.

Edited by ace

thanks for the nice comments I will truly miss this car when it goes, I searched high'n'low for this colour combination my daughter is not going to forgive me as soon as the sun's out she drives me mad to go out in it bless her.

Gorgeous car, my first Zed (coupe) in '05 was in this colour combo, and it was the only combo I'd consider so took a while for the dealer to track a ready-built one (I was being impatient!!). The Coupe had full Alezan seats whereas the Roadster gained the mesh centre (and maybe heated/cooled seats too?). Not too sure why I'm telling you this but was semi-interesting/related :D .

GLWS.

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to say I'm selling my much loved Nissan 350z Roadster/Convertable I have owned her for 3 years and it's only ever been used on sunny days in winter it's had it's coat on (Genuine 350z cover) and garaged needless to say the car is absolutly mint inside and out. It's had one previous owner who also only used it for special occassions. I had new Bridgestones fitted all round a few weeks back and they have done only 100 miles also while the wheels were off I had genuine Brembo brake pads fitted all round (Zmanalex).

The car has a long MOT and tax with all keys, manuals etc.

Here's her spec

Nissan GT 350z Roadster/Convertable Face lift model

Year 2006 (56) plate (UK Model)

Mileage 20,000 FNSH

GT Pack

Alezan Tan Leather Mesh seats ( factory optional extra)

Brembo Brakes

Bi-Xenon self leveling lights with power wash

Electric heated seats and mirrors.

Edited by ace

• 3 months later...

Sold the car today it's leaving my garage for the last time on Monday sad to see it go I only covered 750miles in the car last year :byebye: I have never cherished anything so much as this car, the neighbours could not believe how many times I washed it even in the hosepipe ban months.

I have the money now for my next car just need to find the colour/ trim combo I want. B)

Edited by ace

I have the money now for my next car just need to find the colour/ trim combo I want. B)

370Z? What colour / trim combo are you looking for? Just being nosey!

ultimate pack with Persimmon Orange trim B)