Driving the VEE

captint

Ok thought I'd report what the Vee (as they say) is like, totally different to the Zed, feels faster in a straight line and boy is it loud. Handling is no way near Z territory. But as a head turner whoa I have never experienced anything like it, today i have had two pictures taken, 4 cars tried to race me, and 3 cars stop as say now awesome it is.

Its not a Zed but its not a bad substitute.

I do miss the tail wagging of the Zed, knowing its limit and ironically the boot space.

One crazy point my laptop was in the boot, by boot I mean 5 inch deep gap, it gets mighty hot back there, infact so hot it fried my laptop, seriously

not faster than a Z in a straight line mate afaik. I witnessed a few 1/4 miles with Clio V6 and they always got beaten by the Z. Not much in it though.

Have to say.... WHY the *&%$ would you buy a Clio V6 though, is beyond me. Apart from not having rear seats, repositioned engine, a few extra vents and costing (IIRC) IRO £25K+ new..... ?

I've always considered the Clio V6 to be a "lets build it for the sake of it" car.

Anyone can put a big engine/turbo/supercharger into a little, light car. You sacrifice handling for power. Pure entertainment. Nothing more.

Pure entertainment. Nothing more.

Exactly. What more do you want from a 2 seater??

Put simply I want a car that looks as good as it goes. Why else would we buy Z's.

:thumbs: This is sooo true, hence I (leader of the ASW's) have car that lives up to the clubs desires ;)

Pure entertainment. Nothing more.

Exactly. What more do you want from a 2 seater??

Put simply I want a car that looks as good as it goes. Why else would we buy Z's.

:thumbs: This is sooo true, hence I (leader of the ASW's) have car that lives up to the clubs desires ;)

But yours is grey :p

Pics will follow, didn't buy it, my brother did as a weekend through about, I have to say its a good laugh and has imense grip in the dry, but is a tricky drive and dangerous in the wetm still stinks of rubber after my track day today