Wheel repair needed - help!

Sized

Well after having the standard rays on my car for 2 years and not getting a single mark on them I have managed to kerb one of my brand new SSRs within weeks of having them fitted. To say I'm pi55ed off with myself is an understatement :angry: Does anyone know of a good wheel refurber in the South West London area who would be able to fix the below sharpish? The only good news is I'm off work this week so can hopefully get it sorted asap...........cheers guys, any pointers gratefully accepted.

7830283354_31acd7cf68.jpg

Untitled by Sized, on Flickr

Thanks chaps, appreciate the replies :thumbs:

RT Performance are about a five minute drive from me but wasn't aware they did wheels - will give Taras a buzz, thanks Dave.

They don't do them themselves but they know a man that can ;) Easy option pop it in, they can take the wheel off and buzz you when it's done, I'm sure they will do you a decent price too :thumbs:

Failing that it doesn't look too bad, probably be able to do a mobile job on it I reckon....

Thanks chaps, appreciate the replies :thumbs:

RT Performance are about a five minute drive from me but wasn't aware they did wheels - will give Taras a buzz, thanks Dave.

They don't do them themselves but they know a man that can ;) Easy option pop it in, they can take the wheel off and buzz you when it's done, I'm sure they will do you a decent price too :thumbs:

Failing that it doesn't look too bad, probably be able to do a mobile job on it I reckon....

Just off the phone to Taras - popping in to see him tomorrow morning :thumbs:

Wheel all sorted and looking as good as new :yahoo:

Massive thanks to Taras, although he didn't have the colour in stock for my wheel he kindly made a call to a man that did who then did the repair this morning while I waited. Peter at FA Wheels in West Hampstead is the guy, and him and his team provided a great service :thumbs:

Hi Colin,

Tyre was left on I believe and it was done with a 'smart repair' to just the damaged area and then I assume they blend it slightly too. Colour match is 100%.

If you run your finger round the rim you can everrrrr so slightly feel the finish on the repaired bit is a teeny bit smoother, and I think you can just about tell where the blended bit is if you practically have your nose touching the rim (although what I think I'm seeing might have been there from manufacture!)

For the last photo I had to confirm which bit had been repaired by checking which bits of the tyre were located at the damaged area - it looks that spot on B)