New Member near RAF Mildenhall

Im just down the road from Mildenhall, will keep an eye out. I actually bought my first Nissan 200SX from the garage just outside the base many, many, many years ago (well it seems like it anyway) :D

Cool deal, waiting these last two weeks to get it are killing me! Has the dealership in Mildenhall closed? I haven't noticed it, maybe I'm just too focused on all the different driving rules and habits haha.

where's good potential places to go down that way? ive not driven past Ely on jolly drives as of yet..

depends how far you want to go.

some of ths suffolk coast areas are good and have some nice roads. ipswich to aldburgh has som enice bits if you go the scenic route.

round rendlesham forest is nice driving.

tons of country lanes as most of suffolk is village and farming and 2 towns ipswich and bury :lol: the rest is farmland.

i'm from thetford and drive to soham alot so you should spot me :-) lets get a meet sorted boys!!!!!

Hey, I've got friends in Thetford so you may see me pretty often! Def agree with setting something up, my car just hit British soil this morning, should be just a few more days!

i'm from thetford and drive to soham alot so you should spot me :-) lets get a meet sorted boys!!!!!

Hey, I've got friends in Thetford so you may see me pretty often! Def agree with setting something up, my car just hit British soil this morning, should be just a few more days!

:yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...