Decats vs HFC's

smudgedon

Which do/would you have?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do/would you have?

• Decats
    • HFC's

Why risk decats, say you have an accident that is not your fault and your car is towed.... If the decats are noticed then you are uninsured, your insurance null and void, all that for a little less rasp is it really worth it :shrug:

When I had my accident a couple of years back the report mentioned ALL my mods but fortunately they were all declared. They even put that my aftermarket speaker was not covered if it had been damaged as I needed a new drivers side door shell.

So why put something on your car that makes it illegal to insure and therefore drive and then boast about it on here, seems pretty crazy to me...

Why risk decats, say you have an accident that is not your fault and your car is towed.... If the decats are noticed then you are uninsured, your insurance null and void, all that for a little less rasp is it really worth it :shrug:

When I had my accident a couple of years back the report mentioned ALL my mods but fortunately they were all declared. They even put that my aftermarket speaker was not covered if it had been damaged as I needed a new drivers side door shell.

So why put something on your car that makes it illegal to insure and therefore drive and then boast about it on here, seems pretty crazy to me...

+1