350z rear diffuser *SOLD*

ph 7

Well, after umming and arrring I'm finally going to sell my diffuser. I've only owned it 5 weeks and I've decided it doesn't suit my car due to my exhaust. It looks great on others, but just doesn't sit right on mine.

It comes grey ready for painting.

Beans not included, I'm going camping

post-10171-135011928051_thumb.jpg

post-10171-135011928068_thumb.jpg

post-10171-13501192808_thumb.jpg

Pictures of it resting on my car are available here...

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=64132

I purchased it from a friend of a friend of a friend for cheap and I'm not looking to make anything on the sale just recoup what I paid.

So it is for sale at £80 collected, I can look into delivery costs but have no idea how much that will be yet. I'll also be attending the West mids meet this weekend, so could always bring it with me.

I thought it was a bargain and bought it on impulse, I still think it is a bargain.

Thanks Joshspeed. I would've sold it you first had you not bought one! Then again had you not shown me how good it looks on yours then I wouldn't have realised that it didn't suit mine.

Pm'd

replied

Im going on holiday tomorrow but if you still have this on the 25th when i get back i'll take it...

If things don't work out with Lord-Zed then it is yours. I hav no probs holding onto it until then

Now provisionally sold to marzman, just let me know when you are free and we'll sort it out.

Excellent... :D

I'm currently sunning myself in Italy but you can consider it sold. I'll give you a shout when I get back. Can you PM me your postcode please?

• 2 weeks later...