suspension issues

imhereithink85

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone has had this before. Just recently and quite suddenly while under hard accelleration it feels like the car squats to the rear right side and slightly pulls to the right, then when changing gear or letting off the throttle it jerks off to the left, at speed its pretty un nearving! :scare:

Im going to get the car up on the stands tomorrow, i suspect it could be a shock on its way out. Is there anywhere else I should be looking?

thanks in advance for the input :thumbs:

soooo, just checked all four corners to see if there was anything obviously wrong . . . and there isnt lol. All four ARB drop links are in good condition (should hope so as i replaced them within the last year) And all four shocks look good too, no signs of any leaks :shrug:

Could it still be a dodgy shock? even if there is no leaks to be seen?

Thanks again

soooo, just checked all four corners to see if there was anything obviously wrong . . . and there isnt lol. All four ARB drop links are in good condition (should hope so as i replaced them within the last year) And all four shocks look good too, no signs of any leaks :shrug:

Could it still be a dodgy shock? even if there is no leaks to be seen?

Thanks again

Disconnect the shock and check for resistance.

Is the car sitting level?

Are the rear sub frame bushes in good condition?

Are the rear suspension arm bushes in good condition?

Hi Alex,

All the bushes look in good condition, from what i can see the car is sitting level, will need to check this. Ill also get the shock off when i next get a chance, been shipped offshore :bangin:

Thanks for the advice

You will only require the shock disconnected at the bottom to check the resistance :thumbs: