One hectic week

captint

Ok, so either mid this week or next week I have to go to Hong Kong for my final investors meeting before I start my new venture in April. How ever as I am paying for it myself, and I don't want to fly economy, I am flying on United as I get a special deal, however this means flying to LA then to Hong Kong which is a 27 hr flight, then have to have a meeting, go out get pi55ed, wake up and fly back to LA then back to the UK.

54 hours on a plane

5 hour meeting

Nice

:dry:

Ok, so either mid this week or next week I have to go to Hong Kong for my final investors meeting before I start my new venture in April. How ever as I am paying for it myself, and I don't want to fly economy, I am flying on United as I get a special deal, however this means flying to LA then to Hong Kong which is a 27 hr flight, then have to have a meeting, go out get pi55ed, wake up and fly back to LA then back to the UK.

54 hours on a plane

5 hour meeting

Nice

:dry:

The getiing pi55ed bit sounds good though! :drunk:

Nice. I was in HK a few weeks ago for Chinese New Year...and even though I swore that I hated the place back in 1998 (the last time I was there), I have to admit that there's a certain "something" that makes me want to back there again soon, and even transfer my life over there (for a while, anyway).

I had the intention of picking up some bits for the FTO whilst I was there, but HK people aren't the most organised or friendly bunch (it's ok, I'm Chinese, and my parents are from HK :p), so nothing really happened in the end.

If you want cost-effective business class flights to HK:

http://www.oasishongkong.com/gb/en/prom ... d=20070305

Buy-one-get-one-free...which equates to about £750 a ticket (return flight, and the "free" ticket can be used at another date, and/or for another person!). Bargain...although I'm personally happy paying £300 and blagging the emergency exit seat...