2003 Gun Metal Grey GT, UK - IM KEEPING HER!

slimjim

I hope you sell this soon mate. I'm trying to resist asking if you'd take a standard GM 350Z as a part ex for yours, as I like all the extras you've added and think I now prefer your interior to my black one. :bangin::stir::bang:

I hope you sell this soon mate. I'm trying to resist asking if you'd take a standard GM 350Z as a part ex for yours, as I like all the extras you've added and think I now prefer your interior to my black one. :bangin::stir::bang:

Ha ha ha ... Well, looks like we are going to keep her anyway now. Unless you can pursuade me to part-ex with you... :lol:

I'm not even going to enter into negotiations. I have a very nice Zed myself and have no reason to get rid of her - except yours is nicer-er with the ICE etc.

You wouldn't want mine anyway - it's the wrong colour.

I'm glad you've decided to keep her, it's a fantastic example. Hopefully see you at a meet soon. :thumbs:

To be honest, I think she might be SORN till May. :wacko:

If not, I will pop over to say Hello in the morning and let you guys enjoy your drive.

Even if it is just to pop over and test out my shades on Wasso's motor. Will have to get him to clean mine again befire then :lol: