Evening ladies and gents from Surrey

If I don't pick the azure one up Tuesday, il gladly get taken out in a nice looked after example with a few upgrades B)

There's not really alot to look for problem wise is there? Doesn't seem that way according to the guide, I suppose it should feel nice and tight no rattles, bangs etc just the usual checks

Post a linky to it if you want the guys to look it over for you, they will tell you like it is if they aren't sure about description, value etc :)

Clicky axle, drop links, correct tyres preferably all the same make. :thumbs:

If I don't pick the azure one up Tuesday, il gladly get taken out in a nice looked after example with a few upgrades B)

There's not really alot to look for problem wise is there? Doesn't seem that way according to the guide, I suppose it should feel nice and tight no rattles, bangs etc just the usual checks

Looks tidy and lovely colour. good spec (gt) and its got the rays which look in good condition. Mileage is fine and seats look good and not too worn. Looks like a nice car.

Theyve swapped the standard nissan badges for zed ones so id ask if they have had any other mods done.

No idea if the price is reasonable but im sureothers will come along to comment.

:welcome: Car in adverts looks good on the face of it. Worth having a detailed look at the service history. HPI checks or similar are pretty cheap nowadays. With the market as it is you should be able to knock some money off but the most important thing is the car is right. Good luck.

Price looks about right in my opinion. I bought a black 04 gt about 3 months ago and paid £8750. Mine only had 44k miles on it though.

I'll see you at the meet buddy. Nice to have another 22 yr old on here :D