Engine light has appeared! GT Z 74K

2222Piggy

Afternoon all

I have just been for a run in the Z and on my way to the petrol station, the engine light has appeared.

I havent been driving it any different than usual and it still drives spot on, no change there

What could it be? Im thinking its nothing serious because its not effected its drive in any way.

Should i just take it down to Nissan and let then stick it on the diagnostics

Thanks in advance

do you know anyone with a code reader. I just bought mine off ebay for £15. its ALOT cheaper than what nissan would charge you for a diagnostic. Then when you find out what the code is you can phone up a private garage and they should tell you what is wrong with it. The peddal trick should be on the forum somewhere but i dont think the search is working properly just now. You do something with the pedal and the EM light flashes so many times to give you a code i think but ive never tried it.Im sure someone will be along shortly to let you know how to do it

Bonjour!

I booked this into nissan for a diagnostic and to fix the fault....

I set off at 8am to take it......and the light went off by itself! It must of known it was in trouble :lol:

Still, i took it in and explained. They still wanted 50 sheets to plug it in and see what the fault WAS. Told them no, i'll bring it back if the light comes back on

Its stayed off ever since :clap: