Tesco up to 50p off a litre of fuel

370Ad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look....it's a no-brainer. Buying non-perishables like toilet roll is a regular purchase. Buy 6 packs that's 3 x10p vouchers. Add a couple of Robinsons juices and some Thorntons chocs for the Missus, that's 2x 10p , total of 50p off per litre. I was on the dotted flashing lines signalling...well, running on vapours,.........filled up with 74 litres........£37 off the bill........and the initial purchase of items was £47. So it's a £10 net spend, toilet rolls in roof - good till March 2013.....juice in cupboard...always used and some nice choccies..all for a tenner. DO IT.........IT'S SOOO WORTH IT.

Just bought some more on eBay. Last time these were on i filled up three time's, average price for the vouchers on eBay was £12 for 5 and i saved £35 on each fill up.

So in a month i saved £69 on fuel! Now that's a good number :lol:

arrrgh lousy tesco filling station apparently having a till malfunction just before i get there this evening, when my fuel light is very on... by which i mean i then went to sainsburys and put 10 litres in, and its still saying '----' on the dte. ah well, will try again at the weekend, wanna get my £35 saving!