Considering a 350.

Tested it this evening and even if I do not buy this one, I am getting one. Looked up the book price in the latest Parkers guide from an independent dealer and it says £9280, so will have to see if he will move on the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Update. Got him to move a little on the price to a point we were both happy and a reasonable warranty length, so I am picking it up tomorrow evening. Can't wait if I am honest, I am like a kid in a sweet shop. Managed to get the insurance price down too £324 which is actually cheaper than I paid for the Hyundai. Just need the private plate now :D

Pics will follow

Update. Got him to move a little on the price to a point we were both happy and a reasonable warranty length, so I am picking it up tomorrow evening. Can't wait if I am honest, I am like a kid in a sweet shop. Managed to get the insurance price down too £324 which is actually cheaper than I paid for the Hyundai. Just need the private plate now :D

Pics will follow

:clap: Gratz dude! Welcome to the club!