Supercharged Z With better pics this time!

tprice

Good luck with the sale! Couple of years down the line i'd be all over a supercharged zed like a rash B)

However I would ditch the mahoosive wing... looks so out of place imo... despite reading the advert, it just wouldn't fill me with confidence seeing that wing on it, its too fast and furious looking! For the sake of a few bolts i'd swap the boot back over so potential buyers are concentrating on the strengths of the engine mods and not the styling mods :thumbs:

what model is it then?

cant be a base cause that has non brembos? correct?

if people could PM me with helpful answers and other mistakes that would be much appreciated.

It's a base UK car.

All UK cars came with brembos.

Oh and Rays were £1000 option until MY06 when they became standard. I know you didn't ask that but it comes up a lot!

what model is it then?

if people could PM me with helpful answers and other mistakes that would be much appreciated.

No one was trying to be rude to you, pointing out mistakes is important. If I went to see your car thinking it was a GT then on viewing I noticed that there was no CC or electric seats, i'd think the seller was dishonest and walk away. If I noticed in the photo's that it wasn't a GT I wouldn't even view it in the first place. It's a simple error to make if you don't know all the differences between the base and GT model.

GLWTS :thumbs:

thanks for all your replies I will adjust the advert accordingly!

one of the reasons I put it on here was for people to tell me mistakes etc etc!

as you can tell a 350z isnt my area of expertise! Im more a BMW man!

:teeth:

what model is it then?

No one was trying to be rude to you, pointing out mistakes is important. If I went to see your car thinking it was a GT then on viewing I noticed that there was no CC or electric seats, i'd think the seller was dishonest and walk away. If I noticed in the photo's that it wasn't a GT I wouldn't even view it in the first place. It's a simple error to make if you don't know all the differences between the base and GT model.

GLWTS :thumbs:

its not a problem mate! id rather people told me so i dont look like an idiot in front of buyers!