Sptd: DG12 plate GTedit 370z Chester - lady driver

Squee

Spotted a brand new 370z GT edition (with the decals) on the Boughton roundabout/junction, Chester tonight at about 5.15. Plate started with DG12. At least I think it was a 'G'. A very frightened looking lady was driving and didnt seem to recognise a 350z a matter of feet away :lol:

Was in a kind of off black with gold stripe and decals. Nice car but not too sure on the colour - I like my blacks black

S.

Ive not seen this one yet so Possibly just picked up hence the nervousness?

I've yet to spot you either :(

There is a JDM red further up the street from my new house. Yet to pluck up the courage to flyer :lol:

Ive not seen this one yet so Possibly just picked up hence the nervousness?

I've yet to spot you either :(

There is a JDM red further up the street from my new house. Yet to pluck up the courage to flyer :lol:

You can spot me on the Hoole roundabout here then Fodder ;)

I've seen a red JDM (think it was 53 on the plate) at Broughton Retail Park a few times. Still not spotted you haha - you're in the Upton area aren't you?

S.

that sounds bl00dy awesome!

Yeah thats the car, i've spotted it a few times before then i noticed it parked in a drive further up the street.

I'm "between" places right now, my other half is based in Saltney until the house is ready so I'm either there or at my parents place in whitby. I work on the business park though and spot Carla driving past my window most days. My new place will be on Westminster Park so the Zed will be used less during the week. He's in dire need of some TLC right now just having got the time.

Should have a drive and garage in a few weeks though so will be able to give him a proper bath - he's a male according to my girlfriend :)

Spotted blahblahblah earlier but that doesnt count as he was parked up in work

If it's a blond lady who works at Charlies in Queenferry, save the card she has a few of them from Jetset and me. :blush:

If it's a blond lady who works at Charlies in Queenferry, save the card she has a few of them from Jetset and me. :blush:

Yeah I believe when I've seen this before it's been a blonde lady ahhh well no BBQ invite to them then :teeth:

Indeed, this car is on an 03 plate and is easy to recognize as the exhaust tips have never been cleaned from the looks of it :thumbdown:

Pete

Indeed, this car is on an 03 plate and is easy to recognize as the exhaust tips have never been cleaned from the looks of it :thumbdown:

Pete

:blush: I cant say anything right now, my exhausts are looking a little sooty. Hopefully be resolved in the next couple of weeks when I have time and space.

But yes I do believe we are talking about the same vehicle