Four in a day in Hartlepool, Tuesday 17th July.

Spud

four in a day in Hartlepool!!!

First was SILVER 350 heading out of town on the 689 at about 08.55, second was an ORANGE 350 at the traffic lights with Stockton Road/Park Road at about 09.30, third was an AZURE 350 parked up in a street in the West Park area and then when coming home tonight 16.10ish a WHITE 370 with a private plate starting G- --- coming into Billingham!

The 370 was beautiful, didn't see the driver though! :teeth:

No I was in a van :wacko: Possibly was as I think it turned up to the one life centre. Dark short hair,glasses. Never seen so many in such a small town, there is a new member on too who looks to be from the South Parade area with an orange roadster.

Twas I. Going to get my bloodshot eye looked at lol.

Im back in hartlepool next week mon-thurs if anyone's around for a mini meet?

I've seen a few around lately too, usually go weeks on end without spotting any!

One life centre might have been me, but I have recently started to see a lot more of these bad boys in Hartlepool. I have driven past an orange coupe with a carbon fibre spoiler the other day, azure blue one and this morning on the way to the gym past an AZURE BLUE NISMO that I meant to buy but someone got there before me :p

• 2 weeks later...