Meeting strange men !!!

Builder49

At least he took you overground (if you'll excuse the phrase).

I was taken down below (ooh er missus)

His excuse was you could hear the noises better. He is a rude boy.

I adapt to the situation and the person.... in less that 5 minutes I knew you were an underground car park and Pink Floyd kind of guy ;)

Don't laugh, you haven't met him yet :lol::lol:;)

:lol:

Can't wait! Sounds like my kinda guy, in the totally platonic sense before he or anyone else reads into that!

Be warned, I don't think Dave does platonic? He strikes me as a 'use em and abuse em' type of guy ;)

He did show me his pretty lights and dials, and for those who've sat with him in his den of prettiness, hasn't he got a lovely knob !!! :p (oooo maybe the tongue is the wrong smiley?)

And the exhaust had a hallucinogenic note :) don't remember much after that :scare: can't remember at all how he detailed all the parts of his wonderful system :scare: must ask him to tell me again, cos i need one :teeth:

He did look my little Miss Marmite over, but seemed slightly bemused with it all. Maybe he had 'used me and wanted to lose me' by that point? :(

Anyway, he seemed ok, but best not approach him on your own.

;)

That lovely knob is Jim's, I have a few things to remind me of him but I like his know best of all, every time I grip it I think of him :cloud9:

So are you and Builder49 engaged now Dave? That's his normal M.O. when he likes someone I believe :lol:

Not quite true Miss Twobears............. The sex has to be good before i get engaged, and actually I tend to go straight in for marriage, and as I'm not divorced from Mrs Builder49 The Third yet, then I can't ppossibly get remarried !!!!

Anyway I'm not sure his legs will be as nice in stockings as I would like? I believe Doogyrev might have helped with those pics, which I'm sure we are all wanting to see :lol::lol:

You haven't seen them :shrug::blink:

So are you and Builder49 engaged now Dave? That's his normal M.O. when he likes someone I believe :lol:

Not quite true Miss Twobears............. The sex has to be good before i get engaged, and actually I tend to go straight in for marriage, and as I'm not divorced from Mrs Builder49 The Third yet, then I can't ppossibly get remarried !!!!

Anyway I'm not sure his legs will be as nice in stockings as I would like? I believe Doogyrev might have helped with those pics, which I'm sure we are all wanting to see :lol::lol: