My Fender Stratocaster USA

Kev946

Dude that is stunning, what other guitars have you got?

An handmade Spanish Classical Guitar and my daughter Fender Squire. Not really played this much and it's too nice to put on display so has sat in the case for 6 years. Sad to see it go TBH but can't see the point of keeping it as the money will come in handy.

Cool, i recently sold my 1990 gibson Les Paul, a 52 reissue telecaster and my custom US strat, kept the Ovation and PRS though as i need some guitars, lol.

Good luck with the sale mate

Cheers mate, hoping it make £500 TBH. I recon it's a real bargain at the starter price.

PS: My first electric was a Black Les Paul copy. It was a Jimmy Page thing....:lol:

Exactly the same as me mate, the first song i learnt was heartbreaker, lol

My first was Back in Black by AC/DC :)

For you other 'mature' members out there mine was House of the Rising Sun- The Animals.
Yep did that too, and im not mature, lol :wacko:

That is a really nice strat mate - B) ..... sounds like someone will get a bargain if you let it go for £500...

I would be tempted myself but my fingers are too short for strats, and I have way too many guitars already! - the wife would :boxing:

My favourites are a Jap lawsuit Les Paul and a 'power Tele' deluxe with 3 p'ups and a piezo bridge for an acoustic like sound - the range of tones you can get from that are amazing...

Good luck with the sale... :thumbs:

Is that the PRS, mate? Any full pics with the headstock? Looks a nice guitar. B)

I don't have the talent to spend a fortune on guitars but I'm currently using a black Epiphone Les Paul and an Epiphone Thunderbird Bass. I figure the fact that they look cool will deflect from the dodgy playing. :teeth:

Very nice.

My strat would be a nice compliment to the Tele...:lol:

Dont, i am very tempted but money is tight at the moment due to New York coming up and fitting some Nismo Bits ;)

Good luck with the sale mate and we will stop hijacking this thread.

I may start up another to show off our axes!