New Bristol Member

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the silver baby. :drive1

There's quite a few of us based in the Bristol / Zomerzed area so feel free to pop along to a meet if you fancy picking anyone's brains about Zed related stuff.

Fixed this for you. :p:thumbs:

bronzee, I approve of your fix :#1::lol:

It has a rather worn bolster on the driver's side, and a previous owner must have been a bit bling as rings have scratched the top of the gear stick, so may look at new gear knob, but I think the leather bolster probably has limited options, I suppose unless there's a write off one on ebay with better seats or something I suppose. Either way I need to sell the motorbike in the meantime to fund all this excess.

Depending on how scratched the leather is, you may still be able to save it with a bit of TLC and some good products.

If the bolster is fairly tired, you could always re-upholster. :thumbs:

South West ("Zomerzed" hehe) meet forum,

:D

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the silver baby. :drive1

There's quite a few of us based in the Bristol / Zomerzed area so feel free to pop along to a meet if you fancy picking anyone's brains about Zed related stuff.

Fixed this for you. :p:thumbs:

bronzee, I approve of your fix :#1::lol:

:teeth: Had to be done. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone. Couple of things if anyone can help?

1. My clutch pedal has a slight 'click' when half way depressed, is this normal?

2. The heater only comes on when the temperature is on Max, if I go just one click down (even on a cold day) no heat comes out.

anyone come across either of these? I suspect possibly a thermostat for (2.) maybe.

Otherwise, I'm a happy man with my new toy. It's just possible I may have wizzled all over an Audi TT on Monday night on the way home, causing me to grin quite a lot. :teeth: