1. 1. To buy or not to buy?

• Go for it!
    • Stay away!

Year manufactured 2006

Current keeper acquired on 25-May-2012

Date of first registration in the UK 25-May-2006

Number of keepers before current keeper 4

A month? That's a little worrying!

surely your answering your own question, what can this guy possibly tell you about owning the car when he hasn't had it 5 minutes himself :shrug:

i'd go take a look at viks if i were you, half the roadtax well known on the forum and the money you'll save on train fares, inspections and roadtax your almost there :thumbs:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year manufactured 2006

surely your answering your own question, what can this guy possibly tell you about owning the car when he hasn't had it 5 minutes himself :shrug:

i'd go take a look at viks if i were you, half the roadtax well known on the forum and the money you'll save on train fares, inspections and roadtax your almost there :thumbs:

I was going to but apprently she doesn't believe I was willing to increase my budget :bang:

Year manufactured 2006

I was going to but apprently she doesn't believe I was willing to increase my budget :bang:

Another one scared off :lol:

Honestly, I would love the 350 but the potential fuel bills are scaring me off a bit, I'll be doing 1-1.2k a month.

that 10 extra mpg in the z4 looks better now though? If your doing that many miles will you not want a more comfy interior? Like the bmw?

Honestly, I would love the 350 but the potential fuel bills are scaring me off a bit, I'll be doing 1-1.2k a month.

that 10 extra mpg in the z4 looks better now though? If your doing that many miles will you not want a more comfy interior? Like the bmw?

Probably, it's a case of head over heart, or vice versa :)

Probably, it's a case of head over heart, or vice versa :)

Plus short service intervals it might feel like your always in a garage. German cars always carry their milage better than Japanese cars. I have a bmw on 160k at the moment and had a merc on 170k and they feel like brand new.

Its up to you but a few of my friends have had fast cars but running costs left a bad taste. :thumbs:

Yeah that's a big selling point for sure. It's not like the Z4 3.0 is slow, it certainly won't have the top end grunt of the 350 tho.

The 350 has low end grunt. It's a lil breathless up top and it's not the revviest engine going.

Have you thought of a 3.2 s 986 boxster?

Yeah that's a big selling point for sure. It's not like the Z4 3.0 is slow, it certainly won't have the top end grunt of the 350 tho.

The 350 has low end grunt. It's a lil breathless up top and it's not the revviest engine going.

Have you thought of a 3.2 s 986 boxster?

I did but I personally really dislike the look of the Boxster

Year manufactured 2006

Erm no!!! Do NOT quote me out of context -

You asked to come see her - I simply said if your budget was only 7k max then she was out of your price range.

Your reply was :

"well I was begining to think of increasing the budget but thanks anyways" (sic)

such a reply would lead anyone to believe the conversation was finished. I don't play games Jared :thumbs:

Liam - I haven't 'scared ' anyone off - I have however refused a potential sale after being faffed around :p