Triple Gauges UK spec MPG / MPH

R35LEE

I may need these. Wondering if you could answer this mystery for me ....

My 2003 import has the speedo on the right hand gauge - its been made to mph not kms as has my dials speedo... But on same gauge it reads my fuel consumption in kms ?!

It's confused me ! It's like the last owner had converted it but the average miles per gallon is still in kms?

Hope that makes sense? Any thoughts would be really appriciated. :)

Thanks

Ps also- what is the average mpg of a 350z 03 model (roughly) town driving and motor way? As I haven't worked it out from the reading of the kms per gallon ?! I should get an iPhone app I hear there's good ones ! :)

Amy

My 2003 import has the speedo on the right hand gauge - its been made to mph not kms as has my dials speedo... But on same gauge it reads my fuel consumption in kms ?!

It's confused me ! It's like the last owner had converted it but the average miles per gallon is still in kms?

Thanks

Ps also- what is the average mpg of a 350z 03 model (roughly) town driving and motor way? As I haven't worked it out from the reading of the kms per gallon ?! I should get an iPhone app I hear there's good ones ! :)

Amy

Stick to not knowing what the MPG is Amy and at least then them miles are smiles ;)

Hi Amy!,

PM sent :thumbs:

Thanks

Amy

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...