looking

snoged

for 10k you have alot to choose from, just make sure its well serviced with history. i paid 8200 for a 2005 gt gunmetal with 45k , about 3 months ago, from nissan.which i was happy with. so your 10k will get you a nice low mileage example. dont rush into it and get exactly what you want and get what your happy with. theres plenty out there to choose from

• 2 weeks later...

What were the body stylying revisions in 2006?

just read this post and a little lost to be honest what to expect for my money as im actively looking but not much about at the moment but really need something by the end on next month :scare:

In effect just the lights which are 10 times better looking and almost worth the extra £150 tax alone, I'm very jealous of the BiXenons. :bang:

I think the front bumper is a little different too, but not much and i'm not even exactly sure whats suppose to be updated. 2007 facelifts also have the sexy bonnet bulge, another thing i'm jealous of :cloud9:

I also believe the 2006+ came with Rays as standard as opposed to an optional extra and the interior is quite a bit different around the centre console, ie. the gear surround, hazard switch and the addition of a different roller cubby where the older models had ash trays.

I may have missed a thing or two, but those are all I can think of right now :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

just an update incase anyone was wondering :blush: i am still looking,i cant seem to find anything with low milage,black,maual and a facelift....i really dont want yet another silver car but . . . . .no im not giving up yet ! :thumbs:

Where abouts are you based? There's a few on autotrader, one in Reading that looks great. I would take a look myself, but I only have a puny £8k budget.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p