350 now or 370 next year?

kckc-irl

I've been in both and really like both, I could afford to go for the 350z this year, however if I hold off a year or so I could probably afford a 370............ is it worth the wait?! :shrug:

I don't really want to try and trade twice in 12months because either way i'll have to get a little bit of finance either way

If you wait a year you are missing a years worth of driving fun - in the meanwhile motoring is not going to get any cheaper. In a years time, you could say if I save for another year I will be able to afford whatever is slightly beyond your budget.

Ultimately you need to decide if waiting a year is worth it. What is your budget at present?

I can go to about 12k now........ my salary will go up next april aswell, which will help too, and the 370 will be a year older/cheaper...... i have a 04 civic type-r at the moment, which is only worth about £5k best case scenario!!!

Spend about £7-8k and get a very good example of a 350, then keep saving.... who knows what could happen next year, the economy could be on the up or more likely even more in the $hit with petrol £10 a ltr and everyone cycling to work.... never put off for tomorrow what you can do today :thumbs: