New member from Reading, Berks

I work for Symantec.

Haha, I work for Canalys (the analyst firm), we do a lot of work with you guys.

I don't actually look after the Symantec account myself but our guys are up at your offices pretty often.

It seems all the Reading Z'ers are coming out the woodwork, could be a chance for a cheeky little Madejski meet up!

Actually bumped into a guy on Weldale Street on Sunday night. Had my car parked there and as I walked around the corner he was crouched down with his hands around my rear calipers! With heart in my mouth I walked over (expecting him to run off) but he stood up (much bigger than me, eek!) and waited for me to approach him. Ends up he was a fellow Z'er who has some problem with his rear brakes at the moment and was checking to see what movement I had on mine. Also ends up he works on the door at a club in town so embarrassingly enough he seemed to remember me, although likely in a more more drunken state. Nice chap though.

Yep that is my exact route! What colour is yours? Cant seem to recall seeing another Zed on my Journey in but ill keep my eyes peeled!

Silver, pics to come up shortly when it's back from Jez @ H-Dev.

You can't miss it as the (standard) number plate almost reads "Geek", which funnily enough I guess I am.

I might be up for it :)

I drive past Reading everyday to/from work - live near Twyford and work just off J13 Newbury.

Get involved, especially after the hard work you put into my Z today - running like a puddy tat :-)

Never got a chance to say thanks in person, I'll drop you an email.