question time people!

p40ulw

right ive just bought some wheels from a nice guy called 'ian' or something like that :yahoo:

ref this thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=63322

what tyre sizes will i need please?

im currently running standard 182 rays with my fronts being 18x8 with 225/45/18 tyres and my rears being 18x8.5 245/45/18

so my new wheels are 18x8.5 front and rears being 18x9.5 will the tyres be any different and if so what sizes are perfect for the wheels and my car?

the car will eb lowered as soon as i get home on tein s springs all round but no spacers.

any help would be greatly appriciated.

Paul

perfect thank you very much mate! :thumbs:

i cant wait to pick them up! :yahoo:

p.s. nice car ive seen a few threads of your is there a full write up of what you have done since the beginning anywhere?

There is but I havent finished writing it up yet. I got so far and left it. Once the nitrous is fully working I will finish it off. :thumbs:

^ i was onyl joking mate! i found it not many members cars threads only 2 pages.

are you sure 275 are the correct size for these wheels as on cam skill only 2 companies make that size toyo and another (cant remember who) and toyo were out of stock?

^ i was onyl joking mate! i found it not many members cars threads only 2 pages.

are you sure 275 are the correct size for these wheels as on cam skill only 2 companies make that size toyo and another (cant remember who) and toyo were out of stock?

245/40 front and 275/40 rear seems to be about right.

The advert says the rears are toyo, so that would coincide with what you've seen on camskill.

edit: Falken 452s are available in both of those sizes on camskill:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s324p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_18_inch_R18_inch_-_275_40_18_275_40_R_18

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s323p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_18_inch_R18_inch_-_245_40_18_245_40_R_18

245/40 front and 275/40 rear seems to be about right.

The advert says the rears are toyo, so that would coincide with what you've seen on camskill.

oh yeah! good point! i should have realised that myself but thank you for pointing it out! :thumbs:

Yeah, these came off a Z :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59013

^^ some pics of them on the car of the person who tricked me into taking them & also raped me :lol:

Now now Ian!!!!

I now seem to have a set of wheels that don't fit a Zed but there is thread here that says they will ...

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=62219

and it isn't rape if you say yes ;):lol::lol::lol:

EDIT : What I did might be immoral though?!? :p

They would fit on a normal z :p

They won't!!!

Want a bet on it??????

I have a "normal" Zed in the front garden :thumbs:

Still can't see how they managed to do it, without spacers they hit the suspension - very strange :wacko: