Fuel

coldel

:doh:

If they were cancelling it altogether then that would be great, but they're not so I don't see why we're all getting so excited about it. It's going to happen at some point: Maybe not in January if the economy is still crap (and would you really want a hike in fuel costs just after Christmas?), but at some point it'll kick in and go through the roof. Probably when Labour get back in at the next election and realise there's still no cash, but start borrowing money again and then realise the need to pay for it somehow. ;)

Well, its not going up NOW which is good. Will it go up say 6p in a years time, I doubt it. They say they are covering the shortfall between now and next year so wont be 'recovering' anything. It will go up at some point, the country is broke, so it has to. For the time being if it is deferred till next year then all the better.

Well, its not going up NOW which is good. Will it go up say 6p in a years time, I doubt it. They say they are covering the shortfall between now and next year so wont be 'recovering' anything. It will go up at some point, the country is broke, so it has to. For the time being if it is deferred till next year then all the better.

+1