fresh leather

kbeast35

Let us know about them once you get them, like if both have the section between the legs or if it was an error when choosing two to take a picture of and about the indents for the electric controls. I say fit them and see, I have black leather ATM but wouldn't mind a change to alezan, but didn't bid due to what I mentioned above. :thumbs:

Hi,

They came today & basically they are the leather covers for the manual cloth seats, as the leather doesn't have the shape for the electrics.

Both sides have a centre section, but so do all the ones from transco. I got them to email me pics of all the ones they do, unless you go bespoke & thats £££. I think its just to match up aesthetically.

The quality is amazing! Transco sell them for £650, so they have to be.

I think my only option is to sell them on to someone who hasn't got leathers in their 350 & wants to upgrade.

Its a real shame as the quality is so good i would have definitely fitted them without a seconds thought, had they been the right ones for my gt. gutted!

Pm me if your interested.

thanks matt

What about finding a local leather repair place or similar and bringing it along for them to have a look at to see if they could modify them to fit the GT electric? Even if they charged you £100 to modify and fit, you'd still be getting an amazing bargain.

Did you notify the seller about the centre sections and cut outs for electric controls? Hopefully if they are made aware of it they may be able to modify them sightly and sell ones that fit the GT.

You could file an item recieved not as described and send them back. Clearly the way the seller advertised them it sent out a message that they will fit you car and they were universal.

Infact they are for the 350 Zed non electric non GT.

Makes me feel they bought them without checking and have passed them on.

I presume you paid with PayPal?

B)

Hi,

They came today & basically they are the leather covers for the manual cloth seats, as the leather doesn't have the shape for the electrics.

Both sides have a centre section, but so do all the ones from transco. I got them to email me pics of all the ones they do, unless you go bespoke & thats £££. I think its just to match up aesthetically.

The quality is amazing! Transco sell them for £650, so they have to be.

I think my only option is to sell them on to someone who hasn't got leathers in their 350 & wants to upgrade.

Its a real shame as the quality is so good i would have definitely fitted them without a seconds thought, had they been the right ones for my gt. gutted!

Pm me if your interested.

thanks matt

pm sent.