350z Wanted - Ideally Black GT4

caladane

GT4's only came in black or yellow, but I think that you are mistaking the GT4 as being special in having the extra 20bhp. They were just the first version to get the revup engine, all facelift Zed's in 06 have the revup and a slightly upgraded interior and a few exterior bits, the 07 facelift is a new engine providing an additional 10bhp onto of the revup.

Thanks Kyle - That's some great info right there. Looks like I'll up the budget a little bit and aim for the 2006 onwards.

There isn't a huge jump in power with the revup but the biggest bonus is the bulge bonnet (more aggressive) dual intakes (more noise) and better interior quality, other than that not a lot of difference really.... tax is almost double though :scare:

You mean the HR rather than the Rev-up right? Pretty sure the Rev-up still only has one intake and the regular bonnet :shrug:

DB

Yeah only just got up :yawn: revup is the only one with dual intake and bulge bonnet :blush:

If your going to get a GT4 then get a yellow one :#1:

This ^.

Not sure why anyone would pay a premium for a black GT4???

Because they don't like Yellow :shrug:

I agree thought if I wanted a GT4 I would get a Yellow one, but then if I wanted a Black car I would have a look at GT4's... :thumbs:

This ^.

I agree thought if I wanted a GT4 I would get a Yellow one, but then if I wanted a Black car I would have a look at GT4's... :thumbs:

My point was though, would you pay extra for a kuro GT4 in comparison to standard 05 kuro GT?

I wouldn't.

This ^.

My point was though, would you pay extra for a kuro GT4 in comparison to standard 05 kuro GT?

I wouldn't.

Yes because it is a limited edition and therefore rarer, and although it looks no different to most, those that know will appreciate this :D

You could say the same about a lot of 'limited Editions' though I do get your point...

Hi

I have a Black GT4 for sale. It is Feb 2008, has a full Nissan history, 44k, full leather, xenons, Cd etc etc

I'm only looking for £ 9500 which is about a grand under trade.

Neal

Erm, except it's 2008 and therefore not a GT4 :bangin:

Good price for a 2008 though if it's a straight car.

DB

[mod edit: attempts at sale removed, and this post edited so that it isn' out of place. Lexx]