Veilside V3 bodykit

Hi guys,

I'm interested in going down the Veilside route of things.... Only trouble is everywhere I contact no longer seems to sell the kit in the UK? I only seem to get linked to places in America or Japan now. Does anyone know of a company that can actually supply that kit in the UK?

Or even perhaps just the spoiler? I've tried eBay but I'm not having much luck there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

You are aware if you go down the full veilside route you have to cut your original arches out the car to get your wheels to come out to meet the veilside arches ???

Don't think they make the original kit anymore but you can pick up copy's quite easy I got mine off eBay and it's perfect .

Places like mad motor and vividracing claim to sell them

You are aware if you go down the full veilside route you have to cut your original arches out the car to get your wheels to come out to meet the veilside arches ???

Don't think they make the original kit anymore but you can pick up copy's quite easy I got mine off eBay and it's perfect .

Places like mad motor and vividracing claim to sell them

Theres a veilside kit which isnt wide body also.

Davy Chan has it and it looks very nice :thumbs:

That's the v3 mate (same as mine) just with out the arches :thumbs: I think this looks alot better like that

I agree, I think it looks much nicer without the arches. Although there is a couple which have been done right with wide arches and look brilliant.

I think after looking at that it does look better without the arches.

I've found a place selling part of the kit individually now in the uk! Whey! Only trouble is that they don't stock the v3 spoiler. Any pointers on where to go for that guys?

• 4 years later...

I've found a place selling part of the kit individually now in the uk! Whey! Only trouble is that they don't stock the v3 spoiler. Any pointers on where to go for that guys?

^^^^^ WHERE ???? ^^^^^ As I'm looking for it too !!! Although I'm searching for a"Urethane" one and not "fibreglass" 😄

^^^^^ WHERE ???? ^^^^^ As I'm looking for it too !!! Although I'm searching for a"Urethane" one and not "fibreglass" ������

you do realise you have replied to a post from 4 years ago :lol: good luck with the search anyway
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^^ WHERE ???? ^^^^^ As I'm looking for it too !!! Although I'm searching for a"Urethane" one and not "fibreglass" ������

you do realise you have replied to a post from 4 years ago :lol: good luck with the search anyway

yeah- sorry 😚

Always knew that I was a bit slow, lol 😳😳

It's just that I've been a bit"balls out", while searching the internet for the VS3 style kit over the past few months- and this thread became Highlighted. And I thought by posting a reply to this thread, would've bumped it up to get attention again 😕😆

I've just ordered the AIT VS3 kit through Mad Motors - but will take 10weeks for delivery, , , , so at least the winter will be gone - then I can get a bit"Blingy" for the Summer í ½í¸í ½í¸†í ½í±Œí ½í±

Perry

yeah- sorry ������

Always knew that I was a bit slow, lol ������������

It's just that I've been a bit"balls out", while searching the internet for the VS3 style kit over the past few months- and this thread became Highlighted. And I thought by posting a reply to this thread, would've bumped it up to get attention again ������������

I've just ordered the AIT VS3 kit through Mad Motors - but will take 10weeks for delivery, , , , so at least the winter will be gone - then I can get a bit"Blingy" for the Summer ������������������������

Perry

If i was you id cancel the order.

I bought the same kit and the fit is crap.

Ive put around 120 hours into getting it to fit right.

yeah- sorry ������

Always knew that I was a bit slow, lol ������������

It's just that I've been a bit"balls out", while searching the internet for the VS3 style kit over the past few months- and this thread became Highlighted. And I thought by posting a reply to this thread, would've bumped it up to get attention again ������������

I've just ordered the AIT VS3 kit through Mad Motors - but will take 10weeks for delivery, , , , so at least the winter will be gone - then I can get a bit"Blingy" for the Summer ������������������������

Perry

If i was you id cancel the order.

I bought the same kit and the fit is crap.

Ive put around 120 hours into getting it to fit right.

Ouch that is a killer, I luckily got a genuine Veilside bumper and it went straight on with no alterations (I know that doesnt help you) but feel for you on that one!

Edited by jumping350

Ouch that is a killer, I luckily got a genuine Veilside bumper and it went straight on with no alterations (I know that doesnt help you) but feel for you on that one!

Luckily it's not my first attempt at fitting a wide kit and it was only my own time so not paying somebody else to do it for me.

That said it took so long to do it i lost the love for the veilside kit and have sold it all minus the arches which im cutting/ reshaping to suit myself.