Who said that woman do not have rhythm?

Jay

I will certainly pass it on mate... its like a mix of old rock with oasis? Thats what I get from it anyway. I love the guitar in breakdown. If I may.... instead of using the crisp opening andclosing hi hat in the opening with the guitar try it with a rock beat very similar to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZucKDddRMSM

Just my drumming opinion. I shall ask a few friend for you tho mate :thumbs:

Jason, don't suppose you know any drummers in the Glasgow area that are looking to join a band? We've been looking for a new drummer for close on a year now and haven't had any luck. For an idea of the sort of stuff we play here's the link to our website, http://www.thetranquil.com/

And I always thought your username meant you were a keen fisherman :doh:

Listened to the stuff on the website :band:B)

The demos on the website are not the best of quality. We've been working on recording an album for the last 6-7 months now, progress is slow but finally getting to the vocals so hopefully we'll have something for release towards the end of the year. Lack of drummer has hindered progress but have been using Sonar X1 to program the drum tracks in with a certain amount of success but not quite the same.

The demos on the website are not the best of quality. We've been working on recording an album for the last 6-7 months now, progress is slow but finally getting to the vocals so hopefully we'll have something for release towards the end of the year. Lack of drummer has hindered progress but have been using Sonar X1 to program the drum tracks in with a certain amount of success but not quite the same.

Sounds good to me but then I like live raw music :yahoo:

Check you out on your UK tour sometime :snack:

No wonder you prefer the guitar if you listen to Mettalics as Lars Ulrich is bloody awful :lol:

True, he is nowadays 'cause all he seems to do is kill all the sound with his china :surrender: I lost interest after the Black Album, but his best chops were definately on ...and justice for all (especially Harvester of Sorrow).

But back on topic, what about these "guys"?

And of course the famous women - Mrs Santana aka Cindy Blackman :kicking

and Sheila E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvhtXjzVWQ

Good shouts there gary, I really like Meytal... if you watch her videos, she makes it look so easy and stress free lol. Also cant help but chuckle as she sings along to most of the songs. But defo a good drummer B):band: