OEM Bluetooth Adapter - SOLD

Neilp

I have for sale my OEM Nissan Genuine Bluetooth Adapter. I am in no rush to sell so at this moment I am not open to offers.

I am looking for £80 delivered (next day recorded)

6124d0e9.jpg

15601766.jpg

First to pm will secure.

My Nokia Lumia wont work in my Z because the bluetooth system in a 57 plate car is different to the one in a windows 7 phone. I dont think any windows based phones work in a 350z

• 2 weeks later...

May be time for a price drop,

Bought mine on eBay last week £50 delivered.:smile:

Nope as I have stated above I'm not willing to move on price as a) i'm not desperate for the money and B) If I do sell it this is what I want.

Thanks for the comment though... not

Watched these going on ebay (I know shocker eh) over the last year and £80 next day delivery is the going rate - I would say you got lucky with a very good deal rather than paid the normal price.

I have one of these also...well worth it plugs and plays and great to be able to control it on the steering controls etc - works with my iPhone 4s :thumbs:

Nope as I have stated above I'm not willing to move on price as a) i'm not desperate for the money and B) If I do sell it this is what I want.

i think that is what we called owned? haha

ive never had mine working?

i think that is what we called owned? haha

ive never had mine working?

Lol

It's very easy to get it to work. Takes 2 mins :thumbs:

Watched these going on ebay (I know shocker eh) over the last year and £80 next day delivery is the going rate - I would say you got lucky with a very good deal rather than paid the normal price.

I have one of these also...well worth it plugs and plays and great to be able to control it on the steering controls etc - works with my iPhone 4s :thumbs:

Yep matey, I found on eBay they're now selling at over 90 and at a rapid rate. Not sure if they are the original oem parts though or aftermarket copies :thumbs: