Star wars kid on you tube

sl114

Poor Kid, did he really commit suicide or was that just a rumour. :scare:

I use to be that size until my mum put me on a diet at 18.

School was horrible, everybody takes the p1ss and you become that guy who girls nudge and say to their friends err you fancy that guy.

2 years later I did the mens health competition and made through to the last 40. Stretch marks are hardly noticable thanks to mums mixture cream of Aloe Vera, Nivea and vitamine E that was always kept in the fridge (she was a skin doctor) followed by 5 glasses of cranberry juice a day. :yuck:

I went from 18.5 stones to 13.5 stones. Now Im at 14 stones and am happy with it. :thumbs:

So there is hope for him

:yahoo:

guess we've all done something similar when we were all younger, such as mucking about pretenting to be a jedi for a laugh but nowadays it's too easy to video something then spread it via the 'net for everyone's amusement :headhurt:

A bit of a story to this one.

The kid was messing around on the school video camera. Somebody found the film and uploaded it onto the net. Within a few months a post production.sfx company got hold of it and and all the sound and special effects. There is a couple of other versions as the effects were being done.

That kid was bullied so much he had to leave school :headhurt:

He is world famous

Lew

That's unforgiveable! :thumbdown:

However, he's had more than his 15 minutes of fame and my prediction is that he'll ultimately get signed up by some film company and be a megastar .............................or choke himself to death by trying to swallow a model of R2D2 :dry:

Nick

He is world famous

Lew

However, he's had more than his 15 minutes of fame and my prediction is that he'll ultimately get signed up by some film company and be a megastar .............................or choke himself to death by trying to swallow a model of R2D2 :dry:

Nick

sad but you know what it was like at school. 1 step out of line and others would tear you to shreads. Imagine what your year would have done if the fat kid made a vid like that :scare:

Hope the wee guy makes $$$ out of it :D (happy ending)

Lew

He is world famous

Lew

Nick

sad but you know what it was like at school. 1 step out of line and others would tear you to shreads. Imagine what your year would have done if the fat kid made a vid like that :scare:

Hope the wee guy makes $$$ out of it :D (happy ending)

Lew

I agree. Kids can be very cruel. :thumbdown: