Finally some photos...pic heavy

nij1983

After having owned a Zed for a year, literally a year and 2 days(!), I have finally managed to take some half decent photos of it. Last week the heavens opened and showed no signs of dark overhanging clouds, which was too good an opportunity to miss to give the Zed a quick wash and polish. After giving the car a wash and wax, I thought it about time to take some much needed pictures. I recently picked up a point and shoot SLR (Olympus XZ-1) and had been playing around with some settings. I'm by no means a good photographer, but I've started to have a dabble.

I've taken a number of shots around the car, and then also taken a few whilst messing around with the art settings...'pinhole', 'grainy' and 'high contrast' were my few choice settings.

I'll be getting a company car soon, and although its hard to say no to a brand new car, I will surely miss the thrill of jumping into the Zed for a spirited drive.

post-1010-135011925188_thumb.jpg

post-1010-135011925178_thumb.jpg

post-1010-135011925201_thumb.jpg

we'll i'll be ordering a company car in about 2.5 months so the Zed will be up for sale in about 1.5-2months.

I'm aiming to get the new C Class Coupe, quite a nice car and much better spec vs money in comparison to to the 3-series coupe. Considered an A5 S-line or Black edition but there's just too many of them on the roads. I do like to be a bit unique with my cars, though I'm sure within 2 years there'll be so amny C-coupe's on the road