Some new bits for the Super charger fans

Got some of the following bits in stock now

Walbro Fuel pumps

2c09ef55.jpg

Mishimoto Thermostats

794d8ec2.jpg

These are special order, sold to a customer. Deatchwerks 600cc injectors B)

31746a41.jpg

You may want to think about these too:

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-aam-comp ... n-kit.aspx

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-aam-comp ... ystem.aspx

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen- ... l-pan.aspx

And of course ......

http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-vortech- ... arger.aspx

( Forum members can have 10% off the SC ) ;)

hmmmmm.....

Is the vortech charger kit in your link for £3800 is the 'tuner kit'? Do you sell the 'fully calibrated' kit that you can just bolt on and run ~410hp with?

If so how is the extra fuel supplied and is this reliable/safe? cost? I am aware there would be extra gains having it mapped to your specific engine however I am lazy and just want to bolt it all on and drive :D

Cheers,

Andy

hmmmmm.....

Is the vortech charger kit in your link for £3800 is the 'tuner kit'? Do you sell the 'fully calibrated' kit that you can just bolt on and run ~410hp with?

If so how is the extra fuel supplied and is this reliable/safe? cost? I am aware there would be extra gains having it mapped to your specific engine however I am lazy and just want to bolt it all on and drive :D

Cheers,

Andy

Why would you go to all that trouble and then not make it work to its full potential??

Typical schooboy error I'm afraid.

hmmmmm.....

Cheers,

Andy

Hi bud

I can sell you any Vortech system... but they are designed for US cars in mind not UK.

You would still need to get the complete systems remapped I believe.

The Vortech advertised is for the Non rev up basic supercharger, you still need to add bits like the FRS/Fuel pump/Injectors and Oil pan and fit it and Re map. Have a look here as I supplied Darrens...

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&start=0

hmmmmm.....

Cheers,

Andy

Why would you go to all that trouble and then not make it work to its full potential??

Typical schooboy error I'm afraid.

Thanks for the constructive comment :bang:

hmmmmm.....

Cheers,

Andy

Hi bud

I can sell you any Vortech system... but they are designed for US cars in mind not UK.

You would still need to get the complete systems remapped I believe.

The Vortech advertised is for the Non rev up basic supercharger, you still need to add bits like the FRS/Fuel pump/Injectors and Oil pan and fit it and Re map. Have a look here as I supplied Darrens...

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&start=0

Thanks for that, i'll have a read :)

Nah, with the developments of Uprev, don't bother with that timing box or whatever that crap is that comes with the Vortech. Best to buy a tuner kit, save on the money you would get with the turn-key kit and get the most out of the Vortech with solid reliability.

PM me if you need any help or advice with anything. Have been there and done that. :thumbs:

hmmmmm.....

Cheers,

Andy