Cemetery Posted October 14, 2021 Posted October 14, 2021 Thought I had posted but clearly not. I own 121/176 in Kuro Black, have owned it for almost 10 years now but sadly need to sell it on due the need for an extra seat on the school run Quote
craigmdennis Posted October 14, 2021 Posted October 14, 2021 Congrats/commiserations. It looks fantastic! In a little better condition than mine. I couldn't get the original wheel colour matched when I had them redone ~5 years ago and yours look so much nicer. Now mine needs a new coat of paint and the wheels refurb-ing again. I'll try and get it booked in and take some photos. It sure is fun to drive though (hadn't driven it all pandemic). Quote
SWoMP Posted October 16, 2021 Posted October 16, 2021 I still own #62 (I was "WoREoD" of this parish). Coming up for 115k miles now... Quote
joel44w Posted July 10, 2022 Posted July 10, 2022 (edited) Number 36 ! Just after spending a lot of money on it after purchasing back in October but it's finally ready! Nismo kitted from factory *Private reg is on atm* Original is YM05LYG Edited July 30, 2022 by joel44w New photos 5 Quote
Matt8v Posted July 22, 2023 Posted July 22, 2023 Number 64 reporting in. Lots of jobs to do but what a great adventure ahead! 1 Quote
Beggers Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Not sure why mines not on the list. #83. Had it since new (2005). Anyone have the original PS2? I was given one after purchasing but since found out that the specific box used for the UK promotional bundle was a sleek, premium black presentation gift box branded with both the Nissan and Gran Turismo logos. Rather than standard retail cardboard, it was designed as a bespoke luxury automotive accessory to fit the premium image of the car. Inside, it featured tailored, protective inserts to securely hold the charcoal black PlayStation 2 console, the dual controllers, cables, and a retail copy of the Gran Turismo 4 game Apparently many UK dealerships secretly kept the bespoke Nissan presentation boxes for themselves to use as showroom display pieces or salesperson perks, handing the buyers a standard, off-the-shelf retail PlayStation 2 bundle instead. I feel robbed, even after 21 years! Lol Quote
lbreen92 Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago Trying to track down my old Ultra Yellow Nissan 350Z GT4 — number 141/176 (WN05 VVC). I owned this car until June 2015 and would absolutely love to find out what became of it. It hasn't had an MOT since 2015, but I've recently discovered it's still registered as SORN and changed registered keeper in May 2021. Does anyone recognise the registration or GT4 edition number, or know whether it's being stored or restored? I'm not looking for anyone's personal details — I'd just love to reconnect with the car, and potentially buy it back if the current owner ever considers selling. Any leads would be hugely appreciated! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.