Waterless car wash shampoo...not all that bad.

gangzoom

Surely this stuff has existed for eons in the form of detailing spray?

This then begs the question as to why no one has used it for cleaning proper dirt before now...

If you have to use snow-foam and then umpteen million microfibres to (probably still unsuccessfully IMO) prevent it from murdering your paint, then surely the whole thing becomes more faff than just washing it normally? The only good reason I can think of for using this is if there's a hosepipe ban, but then you'd have no snow foam to prevent it destroying your paint so it's still pointless. Really stuggling to see why you'd use this, and I don't seem to be the only one.

DB

• 3 weeks later...

I've used the Dodo juice Low on Eau on my black 350z and it works very well. And no spider webbing either (under sun gun)

Two buckets, both with grit guards... Dose one with Low on Eau per bottle instructions...

Ensure you use a decent sponge (and I do mean sponge) and rinse it each time you've done an area, then re load the sponge with the cleaning bucket fluid.

Buff dry with microfibre - no rinsing.

BUT never on a filthy car or one with salt over it .....!!