Painted the mud flappy things

Bry

Literally the coolest zed owner EVER!

Drives a tractor at work

Drives home in a zed

Absolutely brilliant.

I want a view like that on my tea break.....instead I get a grim, grey shithole 70s office with broken air con. :cry:

Literally the coolest zed owner EVER!

Drives a tractor at work

Drives home in a zed

Absolutely brilliant.

I want a view like that on my tea break.....instead I get a grim, grey shithole 70s office with broken air con. :cry:

I've worked in print factory's for the last 16 years until I was made redundant in march so I've technically never even had a job with a window to look out of :lol: and now I drive a van for tescos and drive a tractor on a farm for 2 days a week. Never been more skint but never been more happy, aint it funny how things turn out

My tea break view...

03ee60dc.jpg

Night worker? Worked Nights for 16 years at the Daily Telegraph. It's a lovely feeling going home on a bright sunny summers morning (makes up for the rest of the time when you feel like crap :lol: )

My tea break view...

03ee60dc.jpg

Night worker? Worked Nights for 16 years at the Daily Telegraph. It's a lovely feeling going home on a bright sunny summers morning (makes up for the rest of the time when you feel like crap :lol: )

Yeah at the moment I finish at 4am so up by lunchtime too so i get to enjoy the sunshine as well B)

Nights does have it's advantages trouble with me is although I was up at midday to enjoy the weather I'd be so wasted all I could do was sit in my pants in the garden for the 1st hour after getting up just dribbling :lol: