The 'Hulk' GT-R for sale

wizard

250k I'm pretty sure ame will build something similar for less tbh

Yeah that's if they can get round to it! lol

I would think they would as another person on here dropped an engine off and they started work straight away. There's more to Tony's story that has been said on here but it's nothing to do with me.

Yeah dan started mine straight away be nice if he got it finished ?

Yeah would have been but obviously you know the situation more than people on here and I feel obliged to defend Dan. I don't want to discuss details as its not my business, but there are parts missing out the story that's been told on here Tony, we both know that.

I would like to know what dan has said he must be talking sh*t pm me your number.

Best keep this stuff off the forum guys. It'll only end badly with two one sided stories no matter who said what etc etc.

Let's keep the topic of the GTR in question please.

He's not said anything to me but both knowin Dan I don't think for a minute he would say he couldn't finish your car. Maybe in the timescale allocated by you to him wouldn't work? It seems like your out shooting him down at every opportunity and we both know that is undeserved. We both know how good his work is. I just believe there is bits missing to make ame look bad :shrug:

Ill repeat that Dan hasn't spoken to me about this. Im just not dumb enough to believe that he said no full stop. We've both seen his work. I know what has happened has pi**ed you off as it doesn't suit you but I don't think thats a reason to post comments which make him look bad, just be honest. If I'm wrong please feel free to post the correct full story. :thumbs:

Best keep this stuff off the forum guys. It'll only end badly with two one sided stories no matter who said what etc etc.

Let's keep the topic of the GTR in question please.

Sorry stew :doh:

Koenigsegg CC8S

Lamborghini Aventador

Ferrari 458 Italia Spider + Gallardo daily drive

Porsche Carrera GT

THREE Aston Martin DBS's

Gumpert Apollo

Gran Tourismo MC Stradale + Gallardo LP570 Superlegera

SLS AMG + 911 (997) GT2 RS

"standard" 2012 MY GT-R + F458 or Gallardo LP570

All available for £260k or thereabouts. Im fairly certain that given £260k to spend on a car, one of those combinations above would appeal more than a modified GT-R no matter if it is a one of a kind.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, there's one rather important mod missing! It's not caged! What's the point of all of that if you don't track it?

It breaks down when it goes near a track :lol:

Hugely overpriced, I seen someone on GTROC say they wouldn't spend a penny more than £150K on it - even at that price they need their head testing.

As for "The Worlds Fastest" - NO :lol::lol::lol:

World's fastest is a very bold statement, unless you know for sure and run like vehicles on same track, so almost impossible. There are a lot of extremely heavily modified R35's around now, most actual proper track cars.