Wanted 350 GT not bothered about age 7k Budget

U83R5Z

Gentlemen,

Im Steve and eternaly thankfull i found this place ... Is there anyone potentialy selling up next few weeks.. Not too fussed about age its condition and quality im after.. Got 7k Budget coming your way.

Import ok, But looking for a GT Spec... Would prefer standard car but anything considered really. Im just looking for the right car ... I know when i see it :-) hehe

I need to make provisions so is there anyone thinking and looking for someone like me to take your zed and put it up into storage.. This zed is for limited use and to put it into old age...

Grey/Silver takes my eye... But like I say I'm looking at everything...Open to options completely....

Thanks for your time...

Can't be too fussy on a limited budget.

Condition *should* be king but a lot of people are blinded by leather/Rays and a particular colour... Often the clutch/flywheel/tyres/exhaust have had it and it's £2k to sort those out.

There was a lot of overpriced tat 3 years ago when I was looking... Stop chipped noses, bubbling alloys, worn leather, obvious resprays...

Bagged a mint low mileage non-GT from a main dealer for over £2k less. Might be up for sale soon well under that budget ;)

Just got back from Nissan in Stockport... Two models in stock...

Overpriced and Im way off budget even at this ! Why I went was to see the quality of product..

Got as far as the tyres on the model @ almost 9k.. It was an 04 average miles... running on NAKAN Rubber.... D1cks....

Mint body.. rubbers and plastic bit tatty... Alloys good much better condition actualy than the one they have at 10k thats an 05..

Im put off again.... Poor very poor... I know there a buisness and they got overheads... Overpriced mutton dressed as lamb...

No Leather.. NON Gt.... waste of a journey !!!

Back to the drawing board

You can buy a solid car at that price but if it's a UK GT it's likely to be high mileage with known issues or big bills looming!

Ok I agree..

I cant even find an 03 Fairlady ... Yikes there is nothing out there ...

If I sell my jaguar before I source a car I cant even get around to find one..

Catch 22... Is it just me who found sourcing a zed difficult.. Hell i could just go pick one up....

Thats heading for dissaster so I will continue my dream for the moment and see what transpires//

ewww.... thats an import automatic! :yuck:

Auto does not bother me really.. Ive driven auto for last four years kinda got used to it... But import ??

My budget is not the greatest so im hung to Early models... Im eager to find a ohnest buy...

So you think its a bad buy ?

Hey thanks for the offer of help... I seem to have found zed but no buyer for mine so im in limbo still.. If it falls through and im in need of help will sure come knocking..

Thanks mate appreciated...

ewww.... thats an import automatic! :yuck:

Auto does not bother me really.. Ive driven auto for last four years kinda got used to it... But import ??

My budget is not the greatest so im hung to Early models... Im eager to find a ohnest buy...

So you think its a bad buy ?

If auto will be an import as uk spec no autos but dont let this put you off great cars

Back...... Sorry guys been over the river surfing on the other site.. Had to........

WOOOHOOO got a JDM import in Blade silver will be back in next few weeks with pics once i get shut of my current car and i can go pick it up....

I am really happy and pleased I stuck with the quest and kept looking..

Lets see what the next few weeks brings....

Big thanks to all that have PM'd me helping me find a car and also for all the offers that came forth...

These too even though i declined were really good buys in their own ways...

My budget was quite tight and I needed cash left over for styling...

This is going to be a story that either has a happy ending or ends in tears...

FOOOOOOK I bought an auto...

Sorry im too dam lazy and dont have the mind set for a manual.... Im evil in a manual... And i used to love to race......zzZZZZ

Im just up for a bit of chill... No hard stuff for me these days....

Dont treat me to rough....

mine is for sale...click me to see

what do you have at the mo

Dude NICE CAR WTF !!!

lol I sent you an email about a month ago... Found your car here the other day browsing and thought ??? I know that car lol ... You had brake nipple probs

I really wanted that car for weeks just had the jag all tied up here, I could not move with cash at that time.....

Here is what i was selling... Its sold I got 7250 for it.... Cash.... Driver coming to pick up as soon as... The buyer is from an import / export buisness

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3893392.htm

I was up for SWAPS PX for weeks..

Sad days if you were eager... that jag was mint.. totaly all my cars are or end up that way..

You have done a real nice job of that one... Please tell me who did that roof you never posted that on the other board ?

Keep it mate :-)